How To Unlock Motorola Spice XT300 ?


Unlocking a Motorola Spice requires a Motorola unlock code. An Motorola Spice unlocked should work on any GSM phone networks or carrier. Most GSM or SIM based cell phones come with a SIM lock which prevents them form working with unaccepted carriers. However this is not always the case and since the Motorola Spice has only been announced by Motorola but not yet released, we will soon find out. The unlock code should remove the SIM lock on your Motorola Spice if it is locked.

In order to get a Motorola Spice unlock code, I would first contact your phone carrier’s support line and request one. Sometimes they will give you one for free and in exchange will need your Motorola Spice’s IMEI number. You can get this number simply by entering *#06# on your phone’s keypad and then pressing enter. If you cannot attain a free Motorola unlocking code, then you can contact UnlockGenie.com for the genuine unlock code.

You should now be able to use your unlock code and the steps below to fully unlock your Motorola Spice to other carriers. Enjoy!

How To Unlock Motorola Spice (with an unlock code)

1. Reboot your Motorola mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card in.
*If the display reads “Enter Special Code”, enter the unlock code and press “OK”
*If the display does not read “Enter Special code”:
2. Press and hold the asterisk (*) key until an entry box is displayed.
3. Type *, #, 3, 2, # and press “OK”
4. Enter your Motorola unlock code and press “OK.”
5. Your Motorola mobile should now display either “Completed” or
“Deleted”

If you need more help unlocking your cell phone then please leave a comment or question below. Thank you!


[IMG]

5 comments:

  1. I am using a Alcatel MANDARINA DUCK Mobile Phone.I bought this phone in locked condition from Sonofon Denmark network.I have searched through online to unlock my phone.I found your site but the Unlock Code is not available for this model.So,I searched another site to unlock my phone.Finally,I found the Unlock Code from TheUnlockSpot.com here they are providing Unlock Code for many mobile brands and models with a free Unlocking instructions.I unlocked my phone using this site.This is the easy,safe and permanent unlocking method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this article, I can easily understand that About The Benefits of Unlocking Your Cell Phone. this post has increase my knowledge of unlocking code of mobile phone. So thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog.This post is looking interesting.Thanks for sharing this with us.niceThuDao

    ReplyDelete