How to Unlock Blackberry Pearl 8100?

 Instructions to Unlock your Blackberry Pearl 8100

1. Ensure a SIM Card is inserted
2. Go to 'Manage Connections'
3. Click on 'Turn All Connections Off'
4. Go to 'Options'
5. Click on 'Advanced Options'
6. Click on 'SIM Card'
7. Type 'MEPPD' (letters will not appear on-screen but a menu will pop up.)
8. Type 'MEPP2' (*Note- for Telus, use MEPP4. You will be prompted to enter MEP code)
9. Enter the unlock code (CONFIRM you get "Code Accepted" message)
10. Reboot device
11. Go to 'Manage Connections'
12. Click on 'Restore Connections'
13. Device is now unlocked


Click here to get the Unlock code for  your Blackberry Pearl 8100


1 comment:

  1. I am using a Huawei Impulse 4G mobile phone.I bought this phone in locked condition from Portugal Optimus network.I have searched through online to unlock my phone.I found your site but the Unlock Code is not available for this model.So,I searched another site to unlock my phone.Finally,I found the Unlock Code from TheUnlockArena.com here they are providing Unlock Code for many models and I unlocked my phone using this site.

    ReplyDelete